Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Well, I have no life really, not anymore anyway. I mean, I work and I go out, probably way too much, but even though its only been a week of freedom, I have realized that holy mother of god i have no life. And seeing as I dont want to go to uni anymore I guess being a shit kicking working woman is my new life. Btw I'm watching tv right now and James Blunt's new video just came on and for once I dont instantly feel the urge to kill myself, its not depressing anymore. 

I just dont know anymore, maybe my room is too hot, maybe I'm tired from a 8:30am to 6:30pm shift at an absolute bullshit excuse of a job to consider itself retail. 
Something is missing, and I need to find it. In the mean time... 

http://idontliveinlondon.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment